Terms of service
We are Angry Pablo LTD (trading as Angry Pablo), a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 12580456) Registered office:
Our registered office is at: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ.
Our VAT numbers are: Great Britain: GB423587192. Spain: ESN0085983E.
You can contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These terms apply to any purchases you make on our Please read these terms carefully before you place any orders on our site, as they set out important information about your and our rights and obligations. Please note that you must agree to these terms before you place your order.
- For the purposes of these terms, you are a ‘consumer’ if you are buying from our site as an individual for purposes.
- If you are a ‘business customer’, or distributer of our goods and are buying from our site for purposes relating to your trade, business, craft or profession – please contact us separately, as there may be different terms and conditions that apply to your orders.
- Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in these terms is to Angry Pablo LTD, and any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ is to the person placing an order on our
- You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the UK to place an order on our If you are a business customer placing an order on behalf of a business, you confirm that you have authority to place such order for and on behalf of that business.
- We may make changes to these terms at any time. However, the terms which apply to your order will be those in force at the time you submitted your order to us.
- Please print out or save a copy of these terms and any emails from us for your records, as we will not save or file a copy for you. These terms are only available in English.
- Please check your order carefully and correct any errors before you submit it to us.
- When you place your order, this does not automatically mean that your order has been accepted by us. Your order is an offer to buy goods from us on these terms.
- Acceptance of your order by us takes place only when we have received cleared payment from you and we will send you an order confirmation email, at which point a legally binding contract is formed between you and us on these terms.
- If we do not accept your order, for example because we are unable to take payment, what you’ve ordered is unavailable, you are under 18, or there has been a mistake regarding the pricing or description of the goods, we will endeavour to email you using the details you provided when you placed your We have the right to reject any order for any reason.
- All orders are subject to availability.
- We cannot guarantee that any goods will be available at any given time. We also cannot guarantee that access to our website will be uninterrupted, error free or secure. For example, access to our website may be temporarily unavailable while we carry out maintenance or for other technical reasons.
- In certain circumstances beyond our reasonable control, for example where there has been a change in law, we may need to stop supplying certain goods. If this happens and it affects your order, we will notify you by email, cancel your order and in respect of any affected goods, provide you with a full refund (including any delivery costs, if applicable).
- Making changes to your order
If you would like to make any changes to your order after you have submitted it, please contact us by sending us an email (together with your order number) – see contact page https://www.angrypablo.cc/pages/contact as soon as possible and we will let you know if it is possible to change your order.
- Descriptions of our goods are set out on our Please read the descriptions carefully.
- Any pictures and images provided on the site, including of packaging, are for illustration purposes only. Your goods and their packaging may vary slightly from those pictures or images.
- We cannot guarantee that the colours displayed on your device will match exactly the appearance of your The colours of the goods displayed on our site may vary depending on what device you are using and your settings.
- Any weights, sizes and measurements set out on our site are as reasonably accurate as possible but there may be a small tolerance of difference.
Delivery of goods
- We will deliver your goods to the address specified by you when you placed your
- The goods will be delivered through a third-party delivery provider and are subject to their terms and conditions for your delivery. If no one is available to take delivery, please contact the relevant delivery provider to make alternative arrangements for delivery.
- Please examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and notify us of any fault or damage as soon as reasonably possible.
- Once your order has been delivered to your address or in accordance with the delivery instructions you provided to us, the risk in the goods passes to you and the goods are classed as having been ‘delivered’. This means that you are responsible for the goods, and we are not liable to you if the goods are stolen or damaged after they have been delivered to you. This does not affect your legal rights if the goods are faulty or misdescribed. Ownership of the goods passes to you once you have paid for them in full.
Delivery dates and costs
- For information on delivery options and costs, go to https://www.angrypablo.cc/policies/shipping-policy. You will be given available delivery options to choose from when you place your We do not deliver to certain jurisdictions and reserve the right to cancel any order made from such jurisdictions. If you have any questions on this, please contact us https://www.angrypablo.cc/pages/contact.
- Your goods will be delivered on the selected delivery date or within the delivery period specified, depending on the delivery option you chose when you placed your We will endeavour to deliver your order within 30 days of the order confirmation email unless otherwise agreed between you and us.
- Any delivery dates stated during the order process, or in your order acknowledgment or order confirmation emails, are estimates, unless we have agreed a specific delivery date with you.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to deliver your order within the delivery period or on the delivery date agreed with you. If your delivery is delayed, we will email you to let you know as soon as reasonably possible. However, we are not liable to you for any losses you incur if delivery is delayed because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control (for example, severe weather, accidents, strikes, wars or unpredictable traffic delays).
- Any goods provided to you for your domestic and personal use only. You must not use our goods or website content for commercial, business or resale purposes.
- Prices for our goods, services and digital content are set out on our All prices are in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate, but exclude delivery charges (see Shipping). If you prefer to pay in any currency other than GBP, there will be a conversion rate to GBP at checkout. For information on delivery options and costs, go to https://www.angrypablo.cc/policies/shipping-policy.
- Prices for our goods, as well as delivery charges, may change at any time. Except as set out in clause 3 below, such changes will not affect existing orders.
- If there has been an error on the site regarding the pricing of any of our goods and this affects your order, we will try to contact you using the contact details you provided when you placed your We will give you the option to re-confirm your order at the correct price or to cancel your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
- We accept the credit cards and debit cards shown at checkout. You may also pay by using PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay. We may vary this list at any time without notice and we reserve the right to charge a surcharge for using certain credit cards or payment methods, which will be set out clearly at checkout. All credit card and debit card payments need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.
- Any goods you buy from us must be paid for in advance. We will take payment from your card before we send you your order confirmation email.
- If we are unable to take payment from your card, we will try to contact you using the contact details you provided when you placed your If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel your order and notify you by email.
Consumer cancellation rights
- Except in the circumstances listed in clause 2, you have the right to change your mind and cancel your order for goods within 14 days from your delivery date.
- You do not have the right to cancel orders for perishable, bespoke or personalised goods. You also lose your right to cancel in certain circumstances, for example, if you remove or break a protective or hygiene seal attached to any goods (e.g. under garments etc);
- To cancel your order, please email us – see https://www.angrypablo.cc/pages/contact. To help us process your cancellation more quickly, please have your order number ready or include it in the email you send to us.
Returning goods if you cancel your order
- If you cancel an order for goods and you have already received your order, you must return the goods to us within 14 days of telling us that you want to cancel your The deadline is met if you send the goods back to us before the 14-day period has expired.
- We strongly recommend that you get proof of postage. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back from you or until you have provided us with evidence that you have sent the goods back (whichever is earlier).
- Goods must be returned to us in a new and unused condition and, to the extent possible, in their original packaging. You are responsible for the goods while they are in your
- Unless the goods are faulty or misdescribed, you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
Refunds if you cancel your order
- If you exercise your right to cancel under clause 13 before the goods have been dispatched, we will provide you with a refund as soon as possible.
- If you cancel an order for goods after the goods have been dispatched to you, we will issue the refund no later than 14 days after the day we receive the goods back from you, subject to clause 15.3.
Your refund will be subject to the following:
- you will be responsible for the cost of delivering the goods safely back to us;
- we will not refund the cost of delivery of the goods if they have already been dispatched to you before you notify us of your desire to cancel your order; and
- if the goods are returned to us are not in the same condition as they were at the date of dispatch to you or if you have handled the goods in a way beyond what might reasonably be permitted in a shop and this resulted in a loss in value of the goods, we may refuse to make a refund or, at our discretion, make a deduction from the refund for such loss in value.
- We will issue your refund to the same payment method you used when you placed your
- If the right to cancel does not apply because of one of the circumstances listed in clause 2, you will not be entitled to a refund unless the goods are faulty. See clause 16 below.
- If there is a problem with any goods you have purchased from us, please contact us as soon as reasonably possible - see https://www.angrypablo.cc/pages/contact.
- Any goods that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
- If your goods are faulty, you can return the goods to us within 30 days of delivery to you and we will (at your option) provide either a replacement (subject to the item being in stock) or a refund. We will only issue any refund to the same payment method you used when you placed your
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that might not be excluded.
- Events beyond our control
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Our liability to consumers
- If we breach these terms or are negligent, we are liable to you for foreseeable loss or damage that you suffer as a result. By ‘foreseeable’ we mean that, at the time the contract was made, it was either clear that such loss or damage would occur or you and we both knew that it might reasonably occur, as a result of something we did (or failed to do).
- We are not liable to you for any loss or damage that was not foreseeable, any loss or damage not caused by our breach or negligence, or any business loss or damage.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that the law does not allow us to exclude or limit.
- Your information
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- We may make changes to these terms and conditions
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms and conditions to understand the terms and conditions that apply to you at that time.
No one other than us or you has any right to enforce any of these terms and no other person has a right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce the terms of these terms and conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
If you are unhappy with us or the goods, please contact us- see https://www.angrypablo.cc/pages/contact.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The laws of England and Wales apply to these terms, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country. Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- You are not allowed to transfer your rights under these terms to anyone without our prior written consent. We may transfer our rights under these terms to another business without your consent, but we will notify you of the transfer and make sure that your rights are not adversely affected as a result.
- If any provision of these terms (or part of any provision) is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of any other provision of these terms will not be affected.
- If you breach these terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these terms.